Wednesday, August 06, 2008

First day of school!!

First Day of school!! First day of school!! (sorry, I'm channeling Nemo!!!)
As I've already stated, both girls started school today! Emi started 4th
grade and Kenzie started 1st! They're both in school full time, now!!

Emi was so excited and couldn't stop talking. In fact, she told Chris and
I that she did alot of talking today!! She hadn't seen some of her friends
since the end of school last year, so she had alot of catching up to do!!

Kenzie was nervous...poor baby! She was white as a sheet and so quiet...at
first!! A couple of her good friends from last year didn't return this year
and she was heart broken. Fortunately, though, one of the "new kids" in her
class is a girl she knows from karate!!! Good for both of them!! They sat
next to each other in class, at lunch, and played together on the playground.
She said she had a great day but was so tired and needed a Cherry Limeade!!!

DSC_7731edit

DSC_7738edit
I love the lighting on this one...

DSC_7743edit

DSC_7740edit

1 comment:

The Girberts said...

Such big girls!! Kenzie only has four boys in her class??

In ALL we do...let us honor You

Amazing Love

Blog Archive

How Many

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com