This one was taken on our honeymoon. We stayed at the super great Hermitage Hotel in Nashville for the second half, where this picture was taken. I set up my camera on an ironing board (YES I ironed on my honeymoon...I couldn't have my new husband going around Nashville wrinkled, now could I?) and set the timer.

This was taken a few months later...though I'm not EXACTLY sure when. I don't know where Chris was going all dressed up, but I obviously thought he was photo worthy! Look how young he looks!!
4 comments:
Are those knit shirts with denim collars? I LOVE it! I think you should try to bring bows for adults back into fashion. I remember when those were all the rage! I just can't believe how baggy the shirt you're wearing is. What do you mean when you all say that you look young? You look exactly the same to me. Only the clothes have changed. ;-)
Those really were great, Carrie. I like seeing "old" pictures. It's always fun.
We wanna see Chris wear that outfit out next time we go to dinner....YEE HAW!!! I think those pictures are great!
I think you need to scan your wedding photo and put that on your blog. You two look smashing in that picture!! These are classic!
What classic pictures! you have a nice blog! I found you from hipmamablog
Post a Comment