Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Poppi!!!!

Just because it wasn't Dad's official birthday last night didn't stop us from
celebrating!! Alana and Trish planned a fantastic surprise party for him...and
I think we might have actually surprised him!!! Woo hoo!!

Alana and Trish did a wondereful job planning the party, complete with
fabulous decorations and party accessories. Here is Dad modeling
his...

DSC_7851

Eli...
DSC_7853

Emi...
DSC_7747
These were quite popular!!!

Both girls...
DSC_7746

Kenzie sporting her glasses and the box Dad's present came in...
DSC_7911

There were outdoor activities for the kids...
DSC_7816edit

As the sun went down it got a bit chilly...Jolie was so cold she couldn't
move!!!
DSC_7845edit

Taylor got into the action, too!!
DSC_7788edit

Slip and Slide!!!
DSC_7771edit
DSC_7778edit

There were even wild animals!!!
DSC_7882edit

Poor Poppi!!! He had to cook on his own birthday!! But, it was good!!
DSC_7832edit

Jenny enjoyed a little outside time, too!!
DSC_7789edit

Jil, Jeniece and Kasen were in town visiting...I couldn't help myself with
these eyes!! I had to snap them!!
DSC_7894edit

Leah and Jenny enjoying some time in the screened in porch!!
DSC_7800edit

I have two of the prettiest sisters in the world!!! I nostalgia-ed Trishy
on this one!!
DSC_7792editpinknostalgia

Most of the grand babies helping Poppi open his present!!
DSC_7908

And, of course, CAKE!!!
DSC_7896

Happy Birthday, Poppi!! We love YOU!!!!!

No comments:

In ALL we do...let us honor You

Amazing Love

Blog Archive

How Many

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com