The parents are BORED!!! Yes, BORED!!! The girls really keep us going...well, keep me going: to gymnastics, horseback riding, karate, swim lessons, tutoring! My car is thankful, though!! I have been keeping myself busy...studying! Yes, studying! Didn't you just graduate? Yes...but I'm studying photoshop and photography. There is a wealth of free information, tutorials and blogs/forums out there on the world wide web that I have been dying to jump into but just didn't have the quiet time to do it...'til now! I have sucessfully spent several hours (way more than I probably should be) a day in front of the computer (well, with it on my lap) "studying".

This is an example of some of the things I've been working on...it's a quick example (and the colors are all messed up for some reason: that's how it uploaded to Blogger, but on my computer it's normal) with some pictures I just slapped on to the template. The ones I've been working hard on were for Leah and I can't show them here cause some of you will be getting them in the mail!! I don't want to spoil the surprise!!
I've also been doing some research for my first family shoot coming up Sunday night. Looking forward to it!!
1 comment:
You are doing a great job with your photography. That could be your new part time gig!! We would hire you :) Your pictures are always great!! Josh and I would like to get some cute pics of the two of us done in downtown....wanna do it?? We would be honored to have you do them. We may just need your help on where to go and poses.....you are more creative than we are!!
P.S Are you able to go tomorrow night??
Post a Comment