Thursday, June 12, 2008

Still playing...



I found some wonderful resources on the web yesterday, so this morning I played around a little with one of them! It was so cute I had to share with everyone!

I realized I forgot to explain just exactly where the girls are this week. Well, they are here . They are at a Dude Ranch having a super great time! There is only ONE PHONE on the entire ranch, and there is NO CELL PHONE coverage, so I only get to talk to them about once a day for only a few minutes! That's been the hardest thing!! They are having a blast, though!! Kenzie was sick the first two days but is back to doing cartwheels, so she's better! It snowed there yesterday afternoon! Yes, it is THAT cold there!! I'll fill you in when they get back! Trishy's been taking lots of pictures of everyone, so I should have some of those to share too!!

2 comments:

The Lobozzos said...

LOVE the top picture....how did you do that?? Now.. you have me interested in it all!!

The Harveys said...

Sorry! Didn't mean to get you started again!! Ha ha!! I made it in photo shop! Not so hard, now that I know how to do it!!! I can make you one if you want! E-mail me!!

In ALL we do...let us honor You

Amazing Love

Blog Archive

How Many

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com