Thank goodness!!! My hours and hours spent on the computer this week (instead of cleaning out closets like originally planned) have paid off!! Not literally...but I have learned something new that I think could be quite beneficial to everyone! I've learned how to make cards!!


These are just two pretty bad examples, but look at this cute one that I made.... It's just a basic background, but it's in my fav colors: pink and brown! Yeah!!

Now, how is this beneficial to you, you ask? Good question. I am extending my newfound learnedness to YOU!! I'm still learning the ins and outs, so hopefully will get better, and I'm still trying to figure out where else you can print these besides Wal-Mart so that they aren't on photo paper but on card stock. Well, I know of one place, but it's far away and kinda expensive! If anyone needs some personalized cards for any occasion, for any reason I will be more than happy to make one for you! I can do more than just circles, I promise!! I'm going to add an e-mail address just for this sorta thing to the sidebar of my blog, so you can contact me there!
2 comments:
Very nice! Oh, and I love the new blog banner, too!
Very fun! Those would make great thank you cards, too!!
Post a Comment