Well, today we had a little accident. . . well, Kenzie had a little accident. She was sitting on my lap and when she went to get down she completely missed the floor and fell face down! Really hard!! Well, she managed to split her inner top lip, split the little connector thingy that connects the upper lip to her upper gums. Her front two teeth were loose, she broke a bunch of blood vessels in her nose so she had a super nose bleed and she cut the bridge of her nose. So, we took a trip to Childrens where we got excellent service and was seen really fast. Fortunately, there was no real damage. The doc said that the split lip and thingy will repair themselves in a few days. She also said that the teeth will also reaffirm themselves in a few days. She supposed to eat only soft foods for the next few days and just be careful. Well, for those of you who know Kenzie, that last part will be the hardest for her. She's already knocked her mouth several times since we've been home, and I can only imagine how it's gonna be tomorrow at gymnastics! Anyway, I thought she looked super cute in her little gown and just had to share with everyone!!
P.S. I took the picture with my cell phone, so that's why it's a bit fuzzy!
2 comments:
Poor Kenzie!! I have a feeling this is going to be me in a few years. Your child and my son are too much alike!!
Isn't that the truth!! Kenzie has earned her nickname the "Boo boo Queen!" and I'm sure Eli will earn his as the "Boo boo King!"
Post a Comment