Yesterday I got to take Emilee to horseback riding. Usually Grame or Poppi take her cause I'm in class, but since finals are over I get to take her!! I had to bring my camera, of course, and with a large capacity memory card I was able to take alot of pictures: 132 to be exact! Dontcha love digital cameras? Emilee has started jumping and is doing fabulous! She's really improved since the last time I got to watch her, which I think was around November or December.


Here Emilee is preparing to jump. . .

Bill wasn't up for an afternoon of riding, so Emilee had to encourage him. . .
Bill wasn't up for a ride this day, so he was making it difficult for Emilee to put the bit in his mouth. He would keep his mouth closed in defiance! So funny! Kenzie was goofing off with Emy's hat.
No comments:
Post a Comment