Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween




Halloween was a goulishly good time!!! The girls and I went trick-or-treating with the neighbor, Mollie and her mom and Chris stayed home and handed out candy. We had a great time!! As you can see Emilee was a Diva Chic, Mackenzie was Cinderella riding a pink unicorn or "nunicorn" and Mollie was an ice princess. They were the hit of the neighborhood!!

At one of the houses we visited, the guy told the girls "I'm hardcore. . . if you want candy I wanna hear you ask for it!" so Kenzie yells really loud "TREAT!!!" and he laughed and said "Now that's what I'm talking about. . . have two pieces of candy!"

1 comment:

The Girberts said...

I'm glad they had a good time! They look great in their costumes!!

In ALL we do...let us honor You

Amazing Love

Blog Archive

How Many

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com