Monday, October 31, 2005

Boo at the ZOO!!







Last night we went to Boo at the ZOO. I didn't take too many pictures because there were so many people and the girls were tired from the afternoon's activities. We carved pumpkins with the neighbor, Molly. Well, I guess I should say that Chris and Barry carved the pumpkins, while the girls rode bikes and played with the neighbor boys! So, they were tired before we even got to the zoo. But, they're troopers and walked the whole way through the Trick or Treat path. As you can tell, they were quite tired and both of them fell asleep on the way home.

1 comment:

Jolie and Taylor said...

Ok - so the first photo is kind of frightening. It looks like that really hurts! They looked adorable in their costumes!

In ALL we do...let us honor You

Amazing Love

Blog Archive

How Many

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com