We received some pretty fantastic gifts this Christmas, some I am
super-de-duper excited about! BuuuuuuT....there are 3 in
particular that have that extra special meaning to me. Let me
show you and explain why.
Grame, but she did alot of the work herself. It reads :
"Well, someone has to be the audience or who will clap
when I walk by."
Anyone who knows our little princess can relate to this quote!!!
Anyone who knows our little princess can relate to this quote!!!
Dad and Alana found this picture of my Mom in her stuff. I have
never seen this photo before and was so taken aback by it that
I had to work real hard to control myself when I opened it up!
Alana sent it off to be restored and made into a canvass. WOW!
This here is the project Kenzie worked on with Alana. She is quite
excited about it and brings me back to it often to show me
something different. She chose all of the pictures, and painted
a good share of this. Alana showed restraint by not straightening
it up. Thanks, Alana! I know how hard that was for you!!
some of it so you could see the detail.
More detail. Notice the words spewing from Kenzie's mouth?
We all got lots of terrific gifts, and it would take another super long
post to show you everything. I wanted to share these with y'all to show
how super creative my children are (with the help of their Grame,
that is!!!)
We all got lots of terrific gifts, and it would take another super long
post to show you everything. I wanted to share these with y'all to show
how super creative my children are (with the help of their Grame,
that is!!!)
3 comments:
Emilee really resembles Mom! It's very evident in this picture. Where are you going to hang it? I don't know where to hang mine.
I know, right!? When I opened the picture Emi was standing right next to me and she had that black/which checked coat on (Kinda like the shirt Mom's wearing in this picture!) and it startled me! I didn't hang it, I placed it on top of the "bar". I kinda wanted it in a prevalent place. YOU?
Right now it's sitting on the sewing table in our bedroom. I might stack some books and set it on top so it can be a little higher and seen better. It doesn't seem to fit anywhere else but our bedroom.
Post a Comment