Monday, December 15, 2008

Homemade Christmas

The girls and I took the better part of the weekend to make and put
together their Christmas presents for their teachers. Since class parties are this
week and I have NO time during the week to put this sorta stuff together, we had
to do it during the weekend.

Here's the finished product: homemade creamy hot cocoa and
marshmallows.

The marshmallows were quite a task, but so worth it!
I've never tasted yummier marshmallows before!!

I also used this time to practice shooting in manual with a
manual focus lense!! Poor Emi...I lost the focus
on her face...oops!!

This one of Kenzie's sugared hands is pretty
sharp...

Look at that sticky, messy knife! Each time I'd cut a row
I'd hafta clean it otherwise the next row would be yucky

Here's the whole thing before I cut it.

We also made sugar cookies...but these were for
Daddy...not teachers!!




I love this shot of Kenzie running behind Emi!!

They goofed off the whole time...go figure!


A different perspective
Obviously, the pictures aren't in proper order, but I'm tired right now and don't
care to fix that! lol

1 comment:

Erin said...

These pictures look like you're all having an absolutely wonderful time! I don't have any children but I often find myself thinking about how much fun it would/will be to cook with them once I do. Your daughters will always remember these kitchen adventures.

In ALL we do...let us honor You

Amazing Love

Blog Archive

How Many

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com