Saturday, August 23, 2008

Weekend Happenings

Today the girls and I ventured out to the Farmer's Market here in Maryville. I was
looking for berries, but by the time we got there they were all gone. Fortunately, there
were still apples and pears left!!

Look how cute these little guys are!!
The Co-Op people were there teaching people how to recycle and
decorate with what's in nature. They taught the girls
how to make grapevine wreaths.

The first in Kenzie's and the second is Emi's.


1 comment:

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Hi neightbor! You have a beautiful blog. I have enjoyed reading it and looking at your pictures.

Thank you for visiting my blog. I apologize for taking so long to reply, I just wen through the comments on my older posts and saw your comment.

In ALL we do...let us honor You

Amazing Love

Blog Archive

How Many

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com