I just wanted to shout out a big THANK YOU to everyone who has been supporting, praying for, and encouraging me while I find a job. Well, I did it...I found a job!! I will be working for Oak Ridge High School as a TA in their computer lab. It's deceiving, because I am actually the teacher for the lab, but the school board wouldn't allow a teacher's salary...just a TA's salary. Works for me, though!!! I have been requested to come in this friday to let the janitors know how I want my classroom set up: YEAH!! I don't hafta do the manual work!!
I am really excited, but more thankful to everyone for supporting, praying for and encouraging me and my family through this season. I couldn't have done it without YOU!!!
2 comments:
Congrats Carrie! Sounds like an awesome position
Wow! Yay, Carrie! Congratulations. :-)
Post a Comment