Friday my Aunt Jan, Cousin Amy and her girls came down for a real quick visit. We managed to get all the cousins together for a picture...of course we couldn't get all the cousins to look in the same direction!!

Later that night both girls tested for their next karate belt...

Believe it or not, Emi's actually winning in this sparring match!!!

Mr. Shane put the girls against each other...




They each broke their boards using the challenging reverse side kick!


Saturday started with a mid-morning weapons class for Emi in which Kenzie got to participate in also. Sorry there aren't any pictures, but I didn't take my camera this time.
Later that afternoon we joined Leah and Eli and Dad on a leisurely and relaxing jaunt on the boat.



The kids had a blast on the tube...all 3 of them!!



Unfortunately, it wasn't until I tried to take a picture of a double rainbow on Monday night that I realized I had my settings on my camera all out of whack...I'm not sure why, either! My ISO was set at 800, so that's why everything is so grainy looking. Oh well, lesson learned!!
Our weekend ended on a sad note. My Mamma, who has been battling lung cancer since before Christmas finally went home to be with the Lord. She passed away early Sunday morning. Thanks to all who have lifted her up in prayer over these last few months.
No comments:
Post a Comment