Little Butterfly
Is that a smile I see?
Beginnings of a yawn
Looking out the window
She was asleep when I first got there
But, she didn't stay asleep for long!!
After Leah fed her, and as long as she had her binky in her mouth she would stay asleep
CUTE!!Leah and John, thank you so much for allowing me to agitate and annoy your sweet baby girl so I could practice!
4 comments:
It was our pleasure!! The pictures turned out great! Even if she wasn't too happy with you!!!
um yeah these look great for someone who says she has "noexperience in this field"!
My favs are the beginings of a yawn pics all wrapped in pink, the green pic with the green wall and green blankue..and the very last one in the basket. very nice!!
oh,.and i do love the butterfly ones! lil
Well Carrie, your pictures turned out GREAT and you will never believe you have no experience!! I LOVE THEM, I may have you send me a few so we can hang them up in our house!! You may have a part time job :)
I am a friend of Leah's and she told me to ck out the pictures. The pics are amazing of the baby. WOW!! You did an awesome job for an amateur and all. J/K. Can I hire you to take pics of my kids? HA!!
Post a Comment