Saturday, June 28, 2008

Code Orange



Today was the first day we've been out of the house in several days. The air quality has been a code orange, which means anyone with sensitivities to bad air should remain inside. This would be Emilee! I'm just not willing to subject her to yucky air that causes respiratory issues, swollen eyes and itching like crazy when I can avoid it!! Besides that, it's been HOT!!

Well, it rained yesterday, and today's air quality was back down to a normal range of yellow. Hooray!! When Chris and I asked the girls what they wanted to do today, OUTSIDE, they both said the Y!! This was my choice, too! It's close, it's free, it holds the girls attention for a long time, and it's free!

It was packed today, but we assumed that since it's saturday. The girls had a blast swimming, fishing and playing with some of the other kids. So much so, that I was only able to snap a few pictures of them. and yes, that is what the sky looked like today! It's so much clearer and bluer in the mountains!! It was a beautiful day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh - these are the days, aren't they? There's nothing like spending the entire day outdoors. Your pics say it all. Happy childhood, happy parenthood.

In ALL we do...let us honor You

Amazing Love

Blog Archive

How Many

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com