Thursday, May 08, 2008

Taylor's Birthday Party

Last sunday was Taylor's birthday party...I took it upon myself to be the party photographer and took something like 410 pictures! I have spared y'all all 410 shots I took, but chose some of the cuter ones for you to gaze upon....






Taylor wasn't too fond of her birthday cake...even after each child took a big ole bite out of it. The other kids, though, were quite enamored with their cakes! They were huge!!!










Jolie tried to help Taylor by feeding her, but that only proved to irritate her.
And for those of you who don't know what I look like...Stacy took a picture of ME with the birthday girl!!! First time, in a long time, that I've been in front of the camera!!!

No comments:

In ALL we do...let us honor You

Amazing Love

Blog Archive

How Many

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com