Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lazy River

The girls and I joined Dad, John and Eli for a little ride along the river yesterday. It was a gorgeous day!!

Each of the three kids took turns driving the boat.

Eli was teasing me the whole time and wouldn't smile for me...but I snatched a shot of him semi-smiling!


Emi got so comfortable driving she let go of the steering wheel with her right hand and started waving to the other boaters. There were alot of boats on the river yesterday!

Kenzie was the only brave soul to get into the freezing cold water!

Eli was thinking about it, but opted not to!

The second time Kenzie went in she wanted her goggles so she could see what was all green!

Poppi tried to warm Kenzie up!

I don't know why, but Emi kept doing this and yelling "I'm the king of the world!" (p.s. She has not seen Titanic!)

Eli hanging out looking at the "big boats!"

The kids sat up front, for a short time, all together goofing off!

Emi kept driving into the waves made by the other boats. This scared Kenzie a bit, so she found comfort in Poppi's lap


We had a great couple of hours on the river! We so enjoy tooling around in the boat! Thanks, Dad!! Can't wait to do it again, soon!!!

No comments:

In ALL we do...let us honor You

Amazing Love

Blog Archive

How Many

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com