Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Introducing....


Jeanetta Grace Girbert
May 14, 2008, 2:05 p.m.
7 lbs. 4 oz.


Our sweet baby "Jenny" arrived this afternoon at 2:05 p.m. Leah had a fairly easy delivery, and so far the post partum is going well.

Big brother Eli FINALLY got to meet his sweet little sister around 7 or so this evening...there were feedings and room changes and paperwork and vitals that all had to be taken care of before the two siblings could meet. He was so SUPER excited to meet "Pickles" and see his Mama. I think he mighta missed her!!

Hopefully Leah, John and Baby J will be allowed to go home tomorrow afternoon sometime! I know big bro Eli will be so Happy to have them home!!

Congratulations John, Leah and Eli on your beautiful addition to your family!


Did anyone happen to notice today's Bible verse? It's Psalm 139: 13-14..."For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."

Yes...His works are wonderful!!!!

2 comments:

John and Robbi Smith said...

Oh, Eli looks like he is trying really hard to smile and pretend that his new little baby isn't crying, crying, crying!!

The Girberts said...

The pictures are great, Carrie! Thanks for coming and taking them!! We really appreciate it!!

In ALL we do...let us honor You

Amazing Love

Blog Archive

How Many

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com