Thursday, April 03, 2008

Love Thursday

I have found a website that I adore...Shutter Sisters Every thursday they have something called "Love Thursday"...see their website for more details.


These were my contribution to this week's post. This website has some amazing photographers on it and I often look there for inspiration and ideas. Yesterday afternoon, in an attempt to be prepared, I started looking around for heart shaped things to photograph for Love Thursday. Low and Behold!!! Kenzie finds a heart shaped strawberry. Seeing as Kenzie loves strawberries with a super passion, and I love Kenzie with a super passion, I found it only fitting that this be my Love Thursday post!! Not that the pictures of my love with her love weren't cute enough as they were, I had to play with them in Picnic! (another one of my loves)
Happy Love Thursday to all out there!!

No comments:

In ALL we do...let us honor You

Amazing Love

Blog Archive

How Many

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com