


Along with the 2 monkeys (Emi and Kenzie, of course) we have acquired 3 pets over the past few years. Kitty we've had for 5 years now, but Lucky and Hallow are our newest pets. Lucky, as you may already know, was given to Kenzie as a birthday present from Grame and Poppi. She's a part time puppy since she spends part of the week at Grame and Pops house and the other part here. Look how big she's gotten! She is spoiled rotten! The latest addition to the family is Hallow. Hollow is a grow a frog from Smart Toys (Thanks Lowell and Kim!!). It's name is Hallow because she arrived on Halloween. I didn't take any pictures of it when it came . . . it came as a tadpole. But, here it is a froglet. Notice the nasty water. . . I'm supposed to keep it that way, that's the way it eats! Yuck! Oh well, one less thing to clean up after!!
1 comment:
You do have a zoo! I can't believe how big Lucky has gotten. I haven't seen her since Halloween.
Post a Comment