Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Summer Break is Over. . .



Oh, sigh. . .

I guess it's that time again. . . FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! This year we get to do it twice. Today was Emilee's first day of Third grade! Can you believe it??? Look how tall she is!! Tomorrow is Mackenzie's first day of kindergarten! More pictures to follow!!

3 comments:

The Girberts said...

I just can't believe she is in third grade!! Wow! I remember third grade and Mr. William's stinky breath, and how hard math was!!

The Harveys said...

Ah, yes. . . Mr. Williams! Ha ha ha!!! There are now 3 Emilee's in the 3rd grade at MCS. I told her that when I was in the third grade there were 3 Carrie's. She thought that was great!

The Girberts said...

That's nothing compared to the Leah Martin on my cheerleading squad in high school!! Do the other Emilee's spell their name the same way?

In ALL we do...let us honor You

Amazing Love

Blog Archive

How Many

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com