Thursday, August 23, 2007

Kenzie's new PUPPY!!

Well, it isn't Mackenzie's birthday, yet, but she got her birthday present early. Alana promised Kenzie that she could have a puppy for her sixth birthday, since Emilee also got a pet when she turned six (the bunny). They went to the pet store this afternoon after school, and this adorable puppy (a Cairn Terrier) attached herself to Mackenzie. She has the sweetest temperment, and is so cute! She's tiny, though I'm not sure the pictures reflect that very well. She'll only get to be about 10-12 pounds and only 10-12 inches tall. She's the perfect breed for Kenzie, lotsa love, lotsa attention and very patient with "hands on" children. Kenzie is in seventh heaven!













6 comments:

The Girberts said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! How cute!! What's her name??

The Harveys said...

Doesn't the puppies' face kinda remind you of Baby?

The Girberts said...

Oh, yeah! That's whey she's so darn cute!! Can't wait to meet her!f

Jolie and Taylor said...

That is the cutest puppy ever!! Finally Grame got her puppy...I mean Kenzie. She has wanted a puppy ever since they moved..I mean ever since she was 4. What a great birthday present! So I know mom also wants a kitten - how about it chris - new kitty for your birthday? I'm sure it can live with the puppy. :) ha ha
Can't wait to see her at Christmas!

The Harveys said...

Ha ha ha. . . funny you should say that! This breed, the Cairn Terrier, is the kind Alana's been wanting for a long time. Dad asked her, when she brought her home, "Did you buy this dog because YOU wanted it, or because Kenzie wanted it?" It has turned out to be a win/win situation! All involved are very happy!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kenzie!

In ALL we do...let us honor You

Amazing Love

Blog Archive

How Many

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com