We had a fun and relaxing Fourth of July. . .

We went over to our friends' Josh and Tanya's house for a super yummy lunch! I took pictures of the girls (and their toes that Grame painted) before we left, but forgot to take any pix while we were there! Thanks Josh and Tanya (and company) for the super yummy food! We had a blast! 


We then went to the pool, where again I didn't take many pictures. I did, though, take a picture of Em's impression of Mr. Bill. . . OH NOOOOOO!!!




We then went to the pool, where again I didn't take many pictures. I did, though, take a picture of Em's impression of Mr. Bill. . . OH NOOOOOO!!!

Later that night, after dark, the girls and Chris lit some fire works and sparklers. It was a late night, but the girls had a blast!
2 comments:
LOVE the Mr. Bill picture!!!!
You are more than welcome....and you guys can come over whenever you would like! If you would like us to babysit the girls, we are open to do that too..Just tell us when! They are such sweet girls!!
Josh and Tonya
Post a Comment