Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Eve Eve





Christmas Eve Eve was spent at Grame and Poppi's house: the kids (and I am including the BIG kids) got way too much (super great) stuff!!! Grame and Poppi, aka Dad and Alana, aka Mom and Kevin are sooooo generous!!! We had a super fantastic breakfast (you're welcome for the pancakes!) and a super - di- duper dinner! Oh my garsh! We were stuffed!! Believe it or not, it was so warm that afternoon that the girls played outside in the pj's!!

Thanks Dad and Alana (or whoever you are) for a super fantastic Christmas!! You guys always spoil us! We love you!!

Christmas Eve was spent at our house (which I don't have any pictures of. . . I was too busy slaving over a hot stove!!!) and church. Also a super fantastic dinner (that Alana provided for us!!) Thanks again for the yummy grub!!

No comments:

In ALL we do...let us honor You

Amazing Love

Blog Archive

How Many

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com