Thursday, November 02, 2006

Horse Princess




Yeah, that's what Poppi calls Emilee. Here she is!! He snapped some pix of the Horse Princess horsin' around! Sorry, couldn't resist!! Her lessons begin with finding Bill (the horse) in the pasture and bringing him into the barn for grooming. Then, she gets to ride!! Yeah, the pictures are in reverse order, go figure!!

1 comment:

Wilson Family said...

These are neat pictures. What a great childhood your girls have. I can't wait until Cameron is old enough to have parties, go on vacations, ride horses, etc.! Well, actually I'll just be glad to have him as a baby first:) Thanks for your sweet comments about my big belly! You made my day! Just when I thought I was looking like a cow, you proved me wrong! Thanks!
Kresta

In ALL we do...let us honor You

Amazing Love

Blog Archive

How Many

search engine marketing company
provided by Inteliture.com